Defence Intelligence of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine have received an UAS PD-2 from the Come Back Alive – a reliable and effective tool for operational-tactical reconnaissance:
· Operating radius of up to 180 km.
· Day camera with 30x zoom.
· Thermal imaging optics with 5x zoom.
· The PD-2 is capable of real-time target tracking from a distance of 5,000 m.
· The system consists of 2 UAVs, a mobile control station, and a ground station.
🚙 In addition to the system, operators received an all-wheel-drive microbus with an integrated UAV control station from the foundation's volunteers. Thus, day and night, in cold and heat, reconnaissance teams will continue to identify and transmit the coordinates of hostile russian targets for their further elimination by the long-range weaponry available to the Ukrainian Defense Forces!