1. Introduction These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Ukrspecsystems LLC and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
3. Restrictions You are specifically restricted from all of the following• publishing any Website material in any other media;• selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;• publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;• using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;• using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;• using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;• engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;• using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing. Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Ukrspecsystems LLC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
4. Your Content In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Ukrspecsystems LLC a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Ukrspecsystems LLC reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
5. No warranties This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Ukrspecsystems LLC express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
6. Limitation of liability In no event shall Ukrspecsystems LLC, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Ukrspecsystems LLC, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
7. Indemnification You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Ukrspecsystems LLC from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
8. Severability If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms Ukrspecsystems LLC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
10. Assignment The Ukrspecsystems LLC is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Ukrspecsystems LLC and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and relevant courts located in Ukraine for the resolution of any disputes.
II. INFORMATION WE COLLECTWe may collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about you. “Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” includes information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address and email address. In addition, we may also track information provided to us by your browser or by our mobile application when you view or use the Website, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Website, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We use this information for, among other things, the operation of the website, to maintain the quality of the website, to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website and for other business purposes. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal Information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the website may not work properly.
IV. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATIONWe implement reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices in order to protect your Personal Information and ensure that such Personal Information is not accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
VII. AGE OF CONSENTBy using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
VIII. PRIACY RIGHTS ACCORDING TO EUROPEAN GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONUnder EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council; the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), you have a number of rights when it comes to your personal information. Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from the data protection regulator in your country of residence within the EU. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us through our help center or the details in the contact us section below:
XI. EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS & OPTING OUTWe will send you Service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, or a new enhancement is released, which will affect the way you use our Service, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. Based upon the Personal Information that you provide us, we may communicate with you in response to your inquiries to provide the services you request and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We may also use your Personal Information to send you updates and other promotional communications. If you no longer wish to receive those email updates, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each update or communication.