2021 start with some amazing things. Our team modified and released the successor of engine unit used in PD-1 UAS. Meet the brand new engine unit 100 cc and its fascinating features :
- New 4-stroke 100 cc engine modified to fit harsh environment;
- Upgraded muffler to reduce acoustic signature;
- Active engine temperature control system;
- Engine RPM and temperature sensors with "red zone" warnings;
- Air intake filter and temperature control sensors;
- Carbon fiber propeller and fuel tank;
- Fuel level sensor with "low fuel" warning;
- Mil-grade quick connect fueling valve;
- Electric onboard generator (300 W);
- Remote engine start system (push to start feature);
- Emergency engine start feature (granting automatic start during the flight in case of failure);
- Compatible with Pixhawk 2.
That's what may be called "improvement", due to our experience and expertise. What do you think of this?
Join the discussion or reach us if you are interested.